Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Love Alex Woods (as a friend...)

As many of you know our friend Alex Woods is on his Mormon Missionary excursion right now. He'll be gone for 2 years and it's only been a month and I miss him already. Since communication is very restricted with him, I promised him I would update my blog for him so when he gets back he will have a plethora of things to read about that I know he will be interested in. So Elder Woods, this one's for you.

I got The Eraser by Thom Yorke the other day. It is amazing. The man is bullet proof, in a musical way. His creativity is unrivaled, and his imagination is unlimited. I'm obsessed with the title track right now, and Cymbal Rush. I'm sure soon I will be completely obsessed with all the other tracks

In addition to the Eraser I also got In Rainbows disc 2. More amazingness. It's like a whole new Radiohead album. You were right about Down is the new up. They are all amazing tracks but I see why the band wouldn't include any of the tracks. That is what makes them so good, they know the beauty of an album's composition. Every Album has a perfect layout of songs. Rumor has it that the band is working on a new album right now. By the time you get back it could be already out. The Concert was amazing by the way. It was the best concert I have been to. Yes it has beat out the two times I saw Rush combined! The lawn wasn't that bad but it did rain. The rain probably made it more sig.

That's all I got right now. I will be updating you soon. Even though you can't read it. Maybe you will get in the mail. I am not sure. I wish I could ask you your preference. I guess I could write to you with that question. I guess I'll do that.

1 comment:

Ryan Johns said...

Its good to hear from you again Ryan. I miss him too.

What is this about an In Rainbows Disc 2?