Thursday, July 17, 2008

Star Wars Day 3

Wow, Last night was amazing if I may say.

Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. The best prequel by far, I enjoyed it the most out of all of the prequels easily.

I have finally got the system down to perfection. I replaced my receiver and I got a dedicated Blu-Ray player to get the job done. I think everyone can agree from last night that it was a very enjoyable movie experience.

On to the movie.

ROTS is an action packed movie. From the first second you are pulled into all of the craziness. I remembered when I first saw it in theaters how overwhelming that first shot is. This is the prequel we had been waiting for. Yes there were a few scenes that were still cringe-worthy but a good film none-the-less. I really got a feeling of closure last night. We are smack dab in the middle of the series but I still felt like it had very good end. The prequels are over. The epic story of Anakin, Obi-wan and Padme are over. Now the Story of Luke, Leia and Han are about to begin and I am very excited. All in all last night was a very good one for me and everyone else. We are definetly ready to start the classic trilogy

We have a special treat for the OT by the way. Thanks to Steven Shaw it will be in native High Definition. Trust me guys, it's going to look great.

I have nothing left to say other than how pumped I am for tonight. A New Hope is a classic and tonight we will enjoy it thoroughly. If you want to read more about the Star Wars Week experience jump to Ryan John's blog over at rkjohns.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

No comments: